If you choose MTN as your method of payment, follow the simple steps listed below.
1) On the payment method page, pick ‘MTN’ and specify the deposit amount.
2) Enter your phone number in a special field of the following window.
3) Afterward, you’ll be redirected to another page with a message containing payment details and instructions.
4) At that moment, the USSD request for your mobile money PIN is to be delivered.
*Mind that in order to receive the USSD request, you should enable push notifications on your device. In case you don’t receive a request, use a special command provided by your MTN regional department to call up a mobile money menu and select ‘Pending Approvals’, and you’ll get the request for your MM PIN.
5) Check the transaction info in the request and enter your PIN.
6) Complete your payment by approving it – select “Yes” and enter “1” in the field below in the following request.
*Only once you approve the payment, it will be processed.
If you have any problems with adding funds via MTN, please don’t hesitate to contact us, we’ll provide every possible assistance.