What is CashtoCode?
CashtoCode is a voucher-based payment system which allows you to make instant cash payments into your account.
1. How can I make a payment using the CashtoCode voucher?
- Log in to your account.
- Go to the cashier through the Deposit button
- You will see the CashtoCode logo in the list of available payment methods. To select this method, simply click on the icon.
- Choose an amount that you would like to deposit and click on "Deposit".
- You will be transferred to the CashtoCode voucher page.
- Input your voucher code in the text field below “Please enter your 20-character CashtoCode eVoucher code here:”
- Click on Agree with terms
- Press the “Deposit now” button
- In case of success, you will receive a message about successful operation
- your account will be credited about 1-2 minutes after.
2. Are there any fees associated with the Deposit?
No, there are no charges while making a deposit.
3. Why can’t I put a variable amount?
All vouchers have their own preliminary credited balance. You can use only predefined amounts with this method.
4. What currencies are supported by CashtoCode evoucher?
Currently, CashtoCode deposits are only available in EUR and USD. Your account will be credited in your currency in an equal amount of voucher nominal.
5. In which countries is CashtoCode evoucher available?
Worldwide except the United States and on special terms in Austria
6. How long does it take to transfer money into my account?
Once you redeemed your evoucher on the cash2code page, the amount will be credited into your account in about a few minutes.
7. Where can I buy CashtoCode evoucher code?
You may buy vouchers from reseller sites.
9. Can I make a withdrawal using CashtoCode evoucher?
No, it is only a deposit option.