1. What is WebPay Plus?
It is a payment gateway to carry out online transactions in a secure and efficient way developed by Transbank, a financial entity in charge of managing credit, debit and prepaid cards, as well as Redcompra in Chile.
2. How can I make a payment using WebPay Plus?
The steps to make a payment are:
- Log into your Cyber.bet account and click the “Deposit” green button.
- Choose WebPay Plus as your payment method, insert an amount and go to “Pay”.
- You are now in an online form where you need to confirm your personal data such as your complete name and your number and type of ID. Complete the fields and click “Next”.
- You will be redirected to the Transbank payment web service. You must choose your financial instruments such as a credit, debit or prepaid card. Complete the information and go to “Next”.
- Finally, you will be transferred to your financial entity website or to the one you chose previously. Validate the process by giving your passwords and security information required.
- The payment process is completed, you will have a digital voucher of the operation and you are ready to go.
3. Are there any fees associated with the Deposit?
No. The cost of using this method is zero.
4. What currencies are supported by WebPay Plus?
It works with Chilean pesos, however the system can make internal conversions between currencies.
5. In which countries is WebPay Plus available?
This payment method is available in Chile. The company has the initiative to expand through South America but it is not yet confirmed.
6. How long does it take to transfer money into my account?
Once the operation has ended, the amount will be credited to your account immediately.
7. Is it safe to use WebPay Plus?
Yes. It acts as a second authentication step for credit, debit or prepaid cards, so this process is a great ally for your online security.
8. Can I make a withdrawal using WebPay Plus?
No. It is only for deposits.