1. What is NEOSURF?
NEOSURF is a prepaid card to make online payments. It is a fast and simple way to shop on the Internet. These cards are available in Disashop points of sale, you just need to buy your NEOSURF ticket and then you can use your 10 digits code wherever you want.
2. How can I make payment using NEOSURF?
- Log into your Cyber.bet account, click the “Deposit" green button.
- Pick NEOSURF as your payment method, enter the amount and your promotional code in case you have one. Click “Pay”.
- You are in a Checkout website where you have to confirm the amount of the payment and the currency. Complete all required information, pick NEOSURF again and click “Confirm and Pay”.
- You have been redirected to NEOSURF Secure Payment website. Enter your 10 digits prepaid code. You can log into your NEOSURF account in case you have one.
- If the prepaid card has enough credit, the payment process ends. You can return to Cyber.bet to check your new funds.
3. Are there any fees associated with the Deposit?
No. There is no charge for the users of this payment method, you only need your ten digit prepaid code with enough credit on it.
4. What currencies are supported by NEOSURF?
NEOSURF can make internal equivalence between different currencies, it doesn’t matter if you buy it in chilean pesos and want to pay something in US dollars, the system will make the conversions.
5. In which countries is NEOSURF available?
It is available in all South América and in more countries.
6. How long does it take to transfer money into my account?
Once the payment process is completed, the amount is credited to your account.
7. Is it safe to use NEOSURF?
Yes. The main idea you have to consider is that anyone with the 10 digits code can make use of the funds in it. Don’t share your code.
8. Can I make a withdrawal using NEOSURF?
No. It is a payment method only.