1. What is TBanc?
Tbanc is an online payment system, supported by Banco de Crédito e Inversiones (BCI). TBanc started as a business unit with the goal to be the first total remote bank in Chile, that is to offer all their services and products through internet or phone calls.
2. How can I make payment using TBanc?
- Log into your Cyber.bet account, click on “Deposit”, the green button at the top right.
- Choose Tbanc as your payment option, and enter the amount. Put a promo code in case you have one and click “Pay”.
- Confirm your personal data. Check the currency equivalence at the right top. Go next.
- Now you are at TBanc website, insert your RUT number and complete all required information.
- Finally, you must enter your access data and accept the terms and conditions to end the operation.
- The payment has ended. Now you can check your electronic receipt in your email.
3. Are there any fees associated with the Deposit?
No. There is no fee for this deposit method. The users can choose it freely.
4. What currencies are supported by TBanc?
It works with Chilean pesos. In case some equivalence is needed, the system will do it automatically.
5. In which countries is TBanc available?
6. How long does it take to transfer money into my account?
The funds are credited to your account immediately after the payment process ends.
7. Is it safe to use TBanc?
Yes. It started as a remote bank solution, so the online process is safe and reliable. In addition, it has the support of BCI, a large banking entity from Chile.
8. Can I make a withdrawal using TBanc?
No. It is just a payment method.