1. What is SAFETYPAY?
Is an online payment solutions supplier which works with e-commerce transactions without any type of card. It uses various Internet Banking providers to make safe transactions, also cash money payments through points of sale are available.
2. How can I make payment using SAFETYPAY?
- Log into your Cyber.bet account and click “Deposit”.
- Choose SAFETYPAY as your payment method, enter the amount and a promotional code if you have one. Click “Pay”.
- You will be redirected to a checkout website of SAFETYPAY. Confirm the currency and choose again SAFETYPAY to go to the payment gateway.
- A payment code will be generated. In order to pay it, you have two options: Internet Banking service or cash payment through the point of sale. In case you pick the first, you will have to choose your banking entity option and end the process there. In case you pick the second, you will have to go to an authorized point of sale and do the cash payment.
- With the payment done, the process ends. Store your physical or electronic receipt in case you need it later.
3. Are there any fees associated with the Deposit?
No. SAFETYPAY has no fees to users that choose this method.
4. What currencies are supported by SAFETYPAY?
All. It is a multi-currencies solution. The system will do any equivalence internally to make different financial instruments work together.
5. In which countries is SAFETYPAY available?
It is available in Perú, Ecuador, Chile and Brazil.
6. How long does it take to transfer money into my account?
Once the payment is done, the amount will be credited to your account immediately.
7. Is it safe to use SAFETYPAY?
Yes. It acts as an intermediary between various financial applications and the users, securing their online privacy.
8. Can I make a withdrawal using SAFETYPAY?
No. It is only a payment method.