1. What is CASH2CODE?
Cash to Code e-voucher is an online payment method that allows you to pay or buy through the Internet by a 20 digits code or electronic voucher. In order to obtain your e-voucher, you must go to an online authorized sales platform, pay your code with the method of your convenience and you will receive your 20 digits in your email.
2. How can I make a payment using CASH2CODE?
- Log into your Cyber.bet account, click “Deposit”.
- Choose CashtoCode e-voucher as your payment method, and enter the amount and your promotional code in case you have one. Click “Pay”.
- You will be redirected to a transition website, confirm the amount and the currency, and pick again Cash to Code as your option. Go next.
- You will be transferred to the Cash to Code payment website, now you have to enter your 20 digits code. Register it and accept the payment.
- If your e-voucher has enough credit, the payment process is completed.
3. Are there any fees associated with the Deposit?
No. The users must not pay any extra amount.
4. What currencies are supported by CASH2CODE?
It is a global payment method, Cash to Code system can make internal equivalences, so this method can work with any currency.
5. In which countries is CASH2CODE available?
It is available in Perú, Chile, Brazil and Ecuador, considering only South American countries.
6. How long does it take to transfer money into my account?
Once the payment process is finished, the amount will be credited to your account immediately.
7. Is it safe to use CASH2CODE?
Yes. It is a simple, private and secure way to do online payments. There is no need for the customers to share their banking information publicly.
8. Can I make a withdrawal using CASH2CODE?
No, it is only a payment method.