1. What is Servipag?
It is a company whose business line is on the transactions, payments and collections market through an online gateway that facilitates operations with accounts and reloads in a quick and reliable way. The service is created by BCI and Banco de Chile. Its mission is to increase, promote and help the Chilean merchant bank.
2. How can I make payment using Servipag?
- Log into your Cyber.bet account and click the “Deposit” button.
- Choose the Servipag as your payment method, and input the amount and a bonus code if you have one. Then press “Pay”.
- Complete your personal information and then click “Next”.
- The Servipag gateway will show you the available payment options like bank transfers, vouchers to pay cash at a point of sale, and credit or debit cards. Pick your choice and go next.
- You will be redirected to the page of your payment method. You must complete your passwords and accept the conditions to proceed with the process.
- The payment is completed. Check your email to see the electronic voucher for the operation.
3. Are there any fees associated with the Deposit?
No. There are charges while making a deposit with this method.
4. What currencies are supported by Servipag?
It works with Chilean pesos.
5. In which countries is Servipag available?
It is available in Chile.
6. How long does it take to transfer money into my account?
Once the payment process is completed, the amount is credited to your account.
7. Is it safe to use Servipag?
Yes. It is developed by Banco de Chile. This payment method allows the users to make online secure transactions.
8. Can I make a withdrawal using Servipag?
No. This payment method can be applied only for deposits.