1. What is Banco de Chile?
It is a financial entity based in Chile. It has one of the largest branch networks around the southern country. These companies offer lots of financial products and services, one of them is an online payment gateway.
2. How can I make payment using Banco de Chile?
- Go to Cyber.bet main page and log into your account. Click “Deposit”.
- Choose Banco de Chile as your payment option, put the amount you want to deposit and a promotional code if you have one. Click “Pay”.
- Verify and complete your personal information. Next.
- Now you are on a migration website to initiate the banking transfer. You must choose “Banco de Chile / Edwards” from a drop down list and continue to the next step.
- Security access information is requested. Fill in the blanks, you will have to put an email address too where the receipt will be sent. Confirm the operation.
- The payment process is completed. You can now return to Cyber.bet main page and check the amount credited.
3. Are there any fees associated with the Deposit?
No, no fee is charged to the user by this payment method.
4. What currencies are supported by Banco de Chile?
It supports pesos chilenos. The system makes an internal equivalence between different currencies, so you can deposit in dollars but pesos chilenos will be charged in your bank account.
5. In which countries is Banco de Chile available?
6. How long does it take to transfer money into my account?
The amount is credited to your account right away when the payment process ends.
7. Is it safe to use Banco de Chile?
Yes. It has an optimal online security. As a financial entity, it has more than 100 years on the market, it has lots of customer service channels in case you need some orientation.
8. Can I make a withdrawal using Banco de Chile?
Yes. You can use this method to make withdrawals too.