1. What is BCI?
The Banco de Crédito e Inversiones or simply known as BCI is a Chilean banking entity founded in 1937. It offers a diversity of financial services acquiring the category of “Neobank” because it guarantees that 100% of its process can be done online.
2. How can I make a payment using BCI?
- Log into your Cyber.bet account and then click “Deposit”.
- Choose Banco BCI as your payment method, but the amount you want to deposit and your promotional code if you have one. Click “Pay” to continue.
- Check and confirm your personal data. This is the beginning of the process. You can also see at the top right of the window your amount in the local currency in this case Chilean pesos.
- You are at the BCI website, enter your RUT number linked to the account from which you will make the payment.
- Check and confirm your access data. Then accept the terms and conditions of the process to end with the operation.
- Once the payment is completed, you will receive an electronic voucher in your email.
3. Are there any fees associated with the Deposit?
No. There are no fees or extra payments.
4. What currencies are supported by BCI?
This method supports Chilean pesos. If a conversion of currencies is needed, the system will do it internally.
5. In which countries is BCI available?
6. How long does it take to transfer money into my account?
The amount is credited to your account right after the payment process ends.
7. Is it safe to use BCI?
Yes. It has security tools to ensure the safety of the process. The company also has a large customer service available 24/7 to answer all your questions.
8. Can I make a withdrawal using BCI?
Yes. You can use BCI for your withdrawals as well.