1. What is Sencillito?
It is a trademark from IGT Global Solution Corporation Chile. Sencillito is a voucher payment system which allows you to pay for tickets using cash money at a point of sale.
2. How can I make a payment using Sencillito?
- Go to Cyber.bet the main page and log into your account, then click on “Deposit”.
- Choose Sencillito as your payment method, and insert the amount and a promotional code in case you have one. Click “Pay”.
- Fill up all your personal data requested.
- You will be redirected to the Sencillito webpage which will generate a voucher code with all the necessary information about the payment.
- Now you have to go to an authorized establishment and pay the voucher with cash money. You must carry the generated code, Sencillito internal system already has the specifications of the process.
- Once you do the payment the process ends. You can check your Cyber.bet account and see the amount credited.
3. Are there any fees associated with the Deposit?
No. The user or customer must not pay any fee related to this process besides the amount to deposit.
4. What currencies are supported by Sencillito?
As it consists of a cash payment method, it works with Chilean pesos.
5. In which countries is Sencillito available?
It is only available in Chile.
6. How long does it take to transfer money into my account?
Right after the voucher is paid, the amount will be immediately credited to your account.
7. Is it safe to use Sencillito?
Yes. As it is a physical money payment, the customer assures the direct deposit with no online intermediaries. For people not yet convinced in online security, this is their best option.
8. Can I make a withdrawal using Sencillito?
No. It’s only a payment method.