- What is Neosurf?
Neosurf is a solution for making online payments without a credit card and without disclosing personal information. Payments are made through the Neosurf electronic wallets, as well as special prepaid vouchers.
- How can I make a payment using Neosurf?
- Log in and go to the "Deposits" section
- Find the Neosurf logo and click on it
- Enter the amount to be deposited and hit "Pay"
- You'll be redirected to the Neosurf payment page
- Choose your payment type (voucher or e-wallet)
- Enter your code (for a voucher) or credentials (for an e-wallet)
- Click "Continue" to complete your transaction
- Are there any fees associated with the Deposit?
No fees are charged for Neosurf deposit transactions.
- What currencies are supported by Neosurf?
Neosurf's acceptance currency is EUR. However, vouchers are available in different currencies according to the country where they are sold.
- In which countries is Neosurf available?
The service is available in more than 52 countries, including Kenya, Algeria, Colombia, the UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, Italy, Portugal, Cameroon, Gabon, France, Cyprus, Germany, Hong Kong, Poland, the Netherlands, Belgium, Spain, Switzerland, Serbia, Tunisia, Turkey, and more.
- How long does it take to transfer money into my account?
The money should arrive in your account almost immediately.
- Is it safe to use Neosurf?
Neosurf provides you with quite a high level of security. When making payments using this method, you do not disclose any personal data or link your bank account. Vouchers can be purchased without providing any personal details, which ensures absolute anonymity. Transactions made through Neosurf channels are encrypted with high-end 128-bit technology, so no third parties can gain access to customers' personal funds.
- Can I make a withdrawal using Neosurf?
Neosurf is currently unavailable for withdrawals.