- What is the Visa / MasterCard payment method?
Visa and Mastercard are the largest international payment systems that are available to choose from when processing debit and credit cards and can be used to pay for purchases in stores and online payments all over the world. Both Visa and Mastercard ensure high transaction speed and a high level of security.
- How can I make payments using Visa and MasterCard cards?
- Sign in to your profile
- Select VISA/MASTERCARD CARDS method
- Specify deposit amount
- Enter your first name and last name
- Click "Pay"
- In the pop-up window, fill in your card details and click "Pay"
- A message with a code will come to the phone number linked to your bank account
- Enter this code to confirm your identity and payment
- Click on the confirmation button to complete your transaction
- Are there any fees associated with the Deposit?
For our part, we don't charge any additional fees, nor do Visa and Mastercard payment systems. However, your issuing bank may impose some fees; make sure to check it in advance to avoid any misunderstandings.
- What currencies are supported by Visa and MasterCard cards?
Visa's main currency is a dollar, and MasterCard's is both euro and dollar, but more often - euro. Today, banks, by agreement with payment systems, can set any of the currencies as the settlement currency. You can find out more about your account at the bank which issued the card.
- In which countries are Visa and MasterCard cards available?
Visa and MasterCard are widely accepted worldwide.
- How long does it take to transfer money into my account?
It takes about one or two minutes for the funds to arrive in your account.
- Is it safe to use Visa and MasterCard cards?
Visa and MasterCard use state-of-the-art security mechanisms, for example, 128-bit encryption and others, which ensure the proper security of transmitted data.
- Can I make a withdrawal using Visa and MasterCard cards?
You can withdraw funds using Visa and MasterCard cards provided that a deposit has been successfully made using the same card within the last 6 months. The money is credited directly to the card account.