1. What is Pago Efectivo?
Pago Efectivo is a payment solution to carry out internet transactions without the necessity of a credit or debit card just by using a CIP code. With this method we can pay the CIP code through Internet Banking or Mobile Banking, also we can pay it in cash at an authorized establishment like agencies, agents or banking offices.
2. How can I make payment using Pago Efectivo?
- Log into your personal Cyber.bet account and click on the “Deposit” button.
- Choose Pago Efectivo as your payment method, insert the amount and a promotional code if you have one. Click on “Pay”.
- You are in a transition website where you have to complete in a form your personal data to continue with the checkout. Fill in all the information and click on “Next”.
- You have been transferred to the Pago Efectivo website where it shows a CIP code already generated. Now you have two options: go to an authorized establishment to make the payment with cash money or do it through Internet Banking of the entity you prefer.
- With the payment done, store your digital or physical vouchers. The process is completed.
3. Are there any fees associated with the Deposit?
No. There are no charges to the user for choosing this payment method.
4. What currencies are supported by Pago Efectivo?
This method works with the local currency Peruvian Sol, also abbreviated as PEN.
5. In which countries is Pago Efectivo available?
It is available only in Perú.
6. How long does it take to transfer money into my account?
Once the payment operation has ended, the new funds will be credited to your account immediately.
7. Is it safe to use Pago Efectivo?
Yes. It helps to use less financial instruments, so the online information of the user keeps private. Also, validate the identity of the client providing the cash payment as an option.
8. Can I make a withdrawal using Pago Efectivo?
No. This method only works for deposits.