1. What is an AstroPay Card?
AstroPay Card is a prepaid virtual secure card with which you can do online transactions in an efficient and quick way. In order to have yours, you must open an Astro Pay account on a web browser or in the mobile application, choose your card value and do the payment with one of the available options.
2. How can I make payment using an AstroPay Card?
- Log into your Cyber.bet account and go to “Deposit” at the top right corner.
- Pick AstroPay Card as your payment method, insert the amount you want to deposit and a promotional code if you have one. Click on “Pay”.
- Now AstroPay will show you a variety of payment options, choose again AstroPay Card and click on “Next”.
- You have been redirected to the AstroPay Card website where you will be asked to complete the information of your prepaid card. Complete all the fields such as card number, month, year, CVV, and “Continue”.
- If your AstroPay Card has enough funds, the payment process will be completed. You can return to Cyber.bet and check your new funds.
3. Are there any fees associated with the Deposit?
No. By choosing this method the user does not have to pay any extra fees, the only requisite is to own an AstroPay Card previously.
4. What currencies are supported by AstroPay Cards?
This method allows you to acquire cards in the local currency, Peruvian Soles or PEN. You can buy cards in other currencies but it depends where you can use it.
5. In which countries is an AstroPay Card available?
It is available in all Southamerica.
6. How long does it take to transfer money into my account?
Once the payment process ends, the money will be credited to your account.
7. Is it safe to use an AstroPay Card?
Yes. As a prepaid card method it allows the user to do a variety of online payments without sharing any financial information.
8. Can I make a withdrawal using an AstroPay Card?
No, it is just a payment method.