1. What is Caja Huancayo?
Is an entity with administrative, economic and financial autonomy, regulated by the Banco Central de Reserva del Perú (BCRP). Caja Huancayo is leader in microfinances and patrimony of the region and it offers a diversity of services and financial tools to the community.
2. How can I make payment using Caja Huancayo?
- Go to Cyber.bet main page and log into your account. Click on “Deposit”.
- Select Caja Huancayo as your payment method, put the amount and a promotional code in case you have one available. Click on “Pay”.
- You have been transferred to a checkout website as the first step of the payment process. Complete your personal data, check if the amount of the deposit and currency is ok, go “Next”.
- Now you are at Caja Huancayo website where a payment code has been generated. You can pay it in Caja Huancayo Internet Banking or you can go to the nearest Caja Huancayo branch office and do a cash payment directly, always carrying your code.
- After the payment is done, the process is completed. Keep your vouchers.
3. Are there any fees associated with the Deposit?
No, there are no fees associated with the deposit.
4. What currencies are supported by Caja Huancayo?
It works with Peruvian Soles (PEN).
5. In which countries is Caja Huancayo available?
Only in Perú.
6. How long does it take to transfer money into my account?
Once the payment process is finished, the new funds will appear into your account.
7. Is it safe to use Caja Huancayo?
Yes. It avoids the use of credit cards or more financial tools that compromise the online security of the user. As it allows cash payments it certificates the identity of the user.
8. Can I make a withdrawal using Caja Huancayo?
Yes. You can use this method also to do withdrawals into your Caja Huancayo account.