1. What is Caja Trujillo?
It is a banking company from Trujillo in Perú and is the biggest financial entity of that city. It focuses on giving development to the little and medium entrepreneur.
2. How can I make payment using Caja Trujillo?
- Log into your personal account in Cyber.bet, press the “Deposit” button.
- Choose Caja Trujillo as your payment option, insert the amount and a promotional code if you have one. Go to “Pagar”.
- In this web form you must complete all your personal data. Look if the amount and currency are correct on the top right and go “Next”.
- With the payment code generated you can choose to pay it in Caja Trujillo Internet Banking or do it in cash going personally to the nearest agency of Caja Trujillo always carrying with you your payment code.
- Once the payment is done the process is completed. Keep your electronic or physical vouchers.
3. Are there any fees associated with the Deposit?
No. Caja Trujillo does not charge any extra fees to the users.
4. What currencies are supported by Caja Trujillo?
It works with Peruvian Soles (PEN). In case the amount is shown in a different currency like dollars for example, the system will do an internal conversion.
5. In which countries is Caja Trujillo available?
Only in Perú.
6. How long does it take to transfer money into my account?
The transfer is immediate as the payment process ends.
7. Is it safe to use Caja Trujillo?
Yes. By using a payment code it protects the financial information of the user, and the payment can be done through an internet transfer or by cash money.
8. Can I make a withdrawal using Caja Trujillo?
Yes. You can do withdrawals with this method too.