1. What is Caja Ica?
The Caja Municipal Ica is a financial business with public rights that has economic, financial and administrative autonomy. It is authorized to give pawnage credits and give other financial services such as online payments.
2. How can I make payment using Caja Ica?
- Log into your account in Cyber.bet and go to “Deposit”.
- Click on Caja Municipal Ica as your payment option, insert the amount and a promotional code if you have one. Go to “Pay”.
- Fill all your personal information in this form such as your complete name, type and id number. Click on “Next”.
- A payment code is shown, you can pay it through Caja Ica Internet Banking or you can go to the nearest agency of Caja Ica and pay it with cash money. Don´t forget to carry on your code.
- Once the payment is done, the process is completed.
3. Are there any fees associated with the Deposit?
No. There are no extra fees involved in this method.
4. What currencies are supported by Caja Ica?
It works with local currency, Peruvian Soles (PEN).
5. In which countries is Caja Ica available?
Only in Perú.
6. How long does it take to transfer money into my account?
The transfer is done right after the payment process is completed.
7. Is it safe to use Caja Ica?
Yes. It helps the user keep privacy of important financial information. It also allows cash money payments, so the persons that don’t feel so safe on the internet can use that.
8. Can I make a withdrawal using Caja Ica?
No. It is just a deposit option.