1. What is Interbank?
Is one of the main financial entities in Perú that has more than 2 million clients. It has one of the largest networks between financial offices, ATM and branch agencies. Nowadays it is the second most profitable banking institution in Perú, one of the financial services it offers is an online gateway payment.
2. How can I make payment using Interbank?
- Log into your account in Cyber.bet and click on “Deposit”.
- Select Interbank as your payment method, insert the amount and a promotional code in case you have one. Click on “Pay”.
- In this checkout form you must complete all your personal information, name, id type and number. Check the amount and currency. Go “Next”.
- In the website of your supplier you can now see a payment code. You can go to Interbank Internet Banking and do the payment or you can also go personally to an authorized establishment and pay your code with cash money.
- The payment process has concluded. Store your receipts or vouchers of the operation.
3. Are there any fees associated with the Deposit?
No. The user has no extra fee to pay for the deposit.
4. What currencies are supported by Interbank?
Interbank supports Peruvian Soles (PEN). If you pay with a different currency in your Internet Banking, the system will make the required conversion internally.
5. In which countries is Interbank available?
It is available in Perú.
6. How long does it take to transfer money into my account?
The funds will be credited to your account once the payment process ends.
7. Is it safe to use Interbank?
Yes. It is a financial entity leader in Peru since many years ago, it offers a large variety of tools that certifies their online security.
8. Can I make a withdrawal using Interbank?
Yes. This method can do withdrawals too.