1. What is Banco BBVA?
It is a Peruvian bank founded in 1951. It has suffered many reorganizations and changes of power, nevertheless it maintains relevance through time and it is one of the most reliable institutions of the country. It offers a large diversity of financial services and products, being one of them the online payment.
2. How can I make payment using Banco BBVA?
- Log into your account at Cyber.bet and click on “Deposit”.
- Choose Banco BBVA as your payment choice, put the amount and a promotional code if you have one. Press on “Pay”.
- Fill the form with your required personal data. Check if the amount and currency are ok and click on “Next”.
- A payment code has been generated, you can pay it in Banco BBVA Internet Banking or you can also go to the nearest Banco BBVA authorized establishment and pay with cash money.
- Once you make the payment, the process ends. You can return to Cyber.bet and check your new funds.
3. Are there any fees associated with the Deposit?
No. There are no fees involved with this payment method.
4. What currencies are supported by Banco BBVA?
It works with Peruvian Soles (PEN). In case we use other currency to make the payment, the system will make a conversion internally.
5. In which countries is Banco BBVA available?
6. How long does it take to transfer money into my account?
Once the payment process ends, the funds are credited to your account.
7. Is it safe to use Banco BBVA?
Yes. It is one of the most reliable entities in Peru, their operations are safe and practical. It allows users to do online transactions without the necessity of a credit or debit card, so the financial information of the user is safe.
8. Can I make a withdrawal using Banco BBVA?
Yes. This method can be used to make withdrawals too.