1. What is Scotiabank?
Scotiabank is one of the most powerful financial groups in the world and it is the Canadian bank with the biggest presence and international projection. It has appeared in Peru since 1997, it is the third most important financial entity in the country. It has expanded its services to alternative channels such as Mobile Banking, Mobile Wallet and TV Banking.
2. How can I make a payment using Scotiabank?
- Log into your Cyber.bet account then go to “Deposit”.
- Select Scotiabank as your payment method, and insert the amount and a promotional code if you have one. Press “Pay”.
- Now you have to complete all your required personal data. Then click on “Next”.
- Now you will see a payment code. With those digits, you can go to Scotiabank Internet Banking service and do the payment there, or you can also take your code to the nearest Scotiabank office and pay it with cash money.
- Once the payment is done, the process will be completed.
3. Are there any fees associated with the Deposit?
No. There are no fees requested to the user.
4. What currencies are supported by Scotiabank?
It supports the local currency, Peruvian Soles (PEN). If you pay with a different currency in your Internet Banking, the system will do the conversion internally.
5. In which countries is Scotiabank available?
It is available only in Peru.
6. How long does it take to transfer money into my account?
Once the payment process is finished, you can check your account to see your new funds.
7. Is it safe to use Scotiabank?
Yes. It is a financial institution with many years in the banking market, their online operations have a lot of security layers. This payment option benefits the user's online privacy and security.
8. Can I make a withdrawal using Scotiabank?
Yes. You can use this method to make withdrawals too.