1. What is Caja Arequipa?
Caja Arequipa is a financial entity leader in the Cajas Municipales system. It has the objective to consolidate as an important decentralization agent and credit democratization. It offers a large variety of financial products and services, being one of them an online gateway for money transactions through the internet.
2. How can I make payment using Caja Arequipa?
- In the main webpage of Cyber.bet, click on “Deposit” after logging into your account.
- Choose Caja Arequipa as your payment method, but the amount and a promotional code in case you count with one. Click on “Pagar”.
- Complete the checkout form with all your personal data, check the amount and the currency on the top right and go “Next”.
- The webpage of your supplier presents you with a payment code. You can go to the Caja Arequipa Internet Banking system and pay it there or you can go personally to a Caja Arequipa Agency and pay it there with cash money.
- With the payment done, the process is completed. Keep your receipts or electronic vouchers.
3. Are there any fees associated with the Deposit?
There is no additional fee for the user.
4. What currencies are supported by Caja Arequipa?
It works with local currency, Peruvian Soles (PEN).
5. In which countries is Caja Arequipa available?
It is available in Peru.
6. How long does it take to transfer money into my account?
Just as the payment process is completed, the funds will be credited to your account.
7. Is it safe to use Caja Arequipa?
Yes. It benefits the user because there is no financial information shared with this method, also it authenticates the identity of the user with the cash money payment option.
8. Can I make a withdrawal using Caja Arequipa?
Yes. Withdrawals are open with this method.