1. What is Skrill?
It is an e-commerce business that allows payments and money transfers to be done through the internet. It is a great electronic option to do traditional payments in paper like postal giros or checks. You just need to create your Skrill account and deposit money in it with your preferred payment option, this e-wallet also works with cryptocurrencies.
2. How can I make payment using Skrill?
- Log into your Cyber.bet account, then click on “Deposit”.
- Select Skrill as your payment method, specify the amount and use a promotional code if you have one. Click on “Pay”.
- You have been transferred to the Skrill login web. Put your email and password to continue.
- If your Skrill account has enough funds, it will be possible to do the deposit. Accept and confirm the conditions and the payment will be done.
- It is important that your Skrill email is the same as your Cyber.bet account. If it is not that way you can add a second email to your Skrill account. The payment process has concluded.
3. Are there any fees associated with the Deposit?
No. There is no extra charge for the user by choosing this method.
4. What currencies are supported by Skrill?
As it is a global internet wallet, it supports every kind of currency.
5. In which countries is Skrill available?
It is available in all South America and in more regions worldwide.
6. How long does it take to transfer money into my account?
Once the payment process is finished, the new funds will appear in your account.
7. Is it safe to use Skrill?
It is a quick method, it has low commissions, it is almost universal, it has good design and it is really easy to understand. Yes, Skrill is a reliable digital wallet.
8. Can I make a withdrawal using Skrill?
No. It is just a method available for deposits.