1. What is Western Union?
It is an American company that offers financial services of communication, in other ways, it allows the sending and receiving of money from every part of the world.
2. How can I make a payment using Western Union?
- Log into your Cyber.bet account and then click on “Deposit”.
- Select Western Union as your payment choice, and insert the amount and a promotional code if you have one. Press on “Pay”.
- You are in a checkout form, put your complete name, identification type and number. Check on the amount and the currency, if everything’s ok go “Next”.
- A payment code has been generated. Copy those digits and go to a Western Union Agency to do your payment with cash money.
- When the payment is done the process will be concluded. You can return now to Cyber.bet and check your new funds.
3. Are there any fees associated with the Deposit?
No. The user is free from any extra charge by choosing this method.
4. What currencies are supported by Western Union?
It supports every currency, it is important to coincide the currency of the amount with the one you will pay for the operation.
5. In which countries is Western Union available?
It is available only in Peru.
6. How long does it take to transfer money into my account?
Once the payment is done, the new funds will be credited immediately.
7. Is it safe to use Western Union?
Yes. As it is a cash money payment, the process validates the identity of the user.
8. Can I make a withdrawal using Western Union?
No, it is not possible. It is just an online payment method.