- What is Sicredi?
Sicredi is the first private cooperative financial institution in Brazil. At Sicredi, you find the same products and services as at a regular bank. The difference is that here you aren't a client - you are an owner. The company allows you to make payments through Internet Banking, Application (via PIX), cards (debit, credit, and virtual), and ATM channels, as well as Sicredi Branches.
- How can I make a payment using Sicredi?
- Sign in to your profile
- Navigate to the "Deposit" section
- Find the Sicredi logo and click on it
- Choose or specify the amount to be deposited
- Input your CPF and click "Pay"
- You'll be redirected to the Sicredi payment page
- Enter the data required
- Review all the details and submit your payment
- Are there any fees associated with the Deposit?
There are no fees or additional charges when making deposits via Sicredi.
- What currencies are supported by Sicredi?
Payments can only be made in BRL.
- In which countries is Sicredi available?
It’s only available in Brazil.
- How long does it take to transfer money into my account?
Sicredi transfers are normally credited within several minutes.
- Is it safe to use Sicredi?
All payments made via Sicredi are safe and secure. All transactions go through the up-to-date security criteria. The service is committed to and complies with all official and internal regulations.
- Can I make a withdrawal using Sicredi?
Yes, it's available as a withdrawal method.