- What is Caixa Econômica Federal?
Caixa Econômica Federal (Federal Savings Bank) is the second-largest government-owned financial institution in Brazil. The Bank provides a wide range of financial products and services and supports all kinds of transactions, including online payments and transfers.
- How can I make a payment using Caixa Econômica Federal?
- Sign in to your account
- Navigate to the "Deposit" section
- Select the "Caixa Econômica Federal" payment option from the menu
- Choose or input the amount you're going to deposit
- Enter your CPF and hit "Pay"
- In the pop-up window, you’ll be provided with the recipient bank details which should be used to make your deposit
- Click the “Transfer” button in order to be directed to the Caixa website
- Log in to your online banking and submit your payment
- Are there any fees associated with the Deposit?
There are no fees associated with deposits via Caixa Econômica Federal.
- What currencies are supported by Caixa Econômica Federal?
Caixa Econômica Federal supports transactions made in BRL.
- In which countries is Caixa Econômica Federal available?
It's available only in Brazil.
- How long does it take to transfer money into my account?
Usually, the funds are credited to the account within several minutes. In rare cases, the processing time can take up to four hours.
- Is it safe to use Caixa Econômica Federal?
The service operates in compliance with all government financial security regulations. All transactions are properly encrypted, and your personal data are never disclosed to third parties. User's access is protected by security codes and two unique passwords (internet password and electronic signature). All this guarantees you a greater level of security when operations are carried out.
- Can I make a withdrawal using Caixa Econômica Federal?
Yes, you can use Caixa Econômica Federal as a withdrawal method.