- What is Banco Itaú?
Banco Itaú is the second-largest non-government-owned bank in Brazil, after Bradesco. It offers a number of banking services, including intuitive internet banking. This banking service has grown across the continent and is widely available for online financial transactions, including deposits and withdrawals.
- How can I make a payment using Banco Itaú?
- In your personal account, go to the deposit section
- On the list of payment options, click on the Banco Itaú icon
- Specify your deposit sum
- Enter your CPF and click "Pay"
- You will then be transferred to your bank's website
- Log in to your account and confirm your payment
- Once complete, the amount will be credited to your betting account upon receipt
- Are there any fees associated with the Deposit?
No, there are usually no fees for making payments using this method.
- What currencies are supported by Banco Itaú?
Transactions are carried out in BRL.
- In which countries is Banco Itaú available?
Banco Itaú was originally a Brazilian national bank, but it now operates internationally, with a presence in about eight countries, including Argentina, Chile, Colombia, Uruguay, Paraguay, and others.
- How long does it take to transfer money into my account?
The funds may take up to 24 hours to move into your balance.
- Is it safe to use Banco Itaú?
When it comes to transferring funds, Itaú provides outstanding safety. The service features the best security technology to protect personal data and prevent any online payments from being compromised. A 100% secure connection between the bank and the merchant is guaranteed.
- Can I make a withdrawal using Banco Itaú?
Yes, you can withdraw your winnings through Banco Itaú.