- What is INTERAC Online?
INTERAC Online is a payment method that allows you to make electronic payments through the online banking services of Canadian banks. It's only compatible with participating financial institutions and participating credit union bank cards without a Visa or MasterCard logo on them.
- How can I make a payment using INTERAC Online?
- Sign in to your account and navigate to "Deposit"
- Select INTERAC Online from the menu of payment methods
- Enter or select your deposit amount, then click "Pay"
- You'll be transferred to the payment page
- Enter the data required: first name, last name, ID, email
- Check the data and click "Next" to confirm the payment
- You will receive an instant confirmation, and you will be redirected back to our website
- Are there any fees associated with the Deposit?
There are no additional transaction fees for using Interac Online other than those fees ordinarily applicable to your bank account or package.
- What currencies are supported by INTERAC Online?
Payments can only be made in Canadian dollars.
- In which countries is INTERAC Online available?
INTERAC Online operates only in Canada.
- How long does it take to transfer money into my account?
The funds will appear in your account in a flash.
- Is it safe to use INTERAC Online?
INTERAC Online warrants to keep sensitive data safe and secure and processes every transaction through secure connections, using SSL encryption.
- Can I make a withdrawal using INTERAC Online?
Unfortunately, it's impossible to withdraw funds via INTERAC Online. However, you can use an alternative withdrawal option - INTERAC e-Transfer.