1. What is Caja Cusco?
It is a financial entity leader in the south region of Peru. Its objective is to help socio-economic sectors with limited access to traditional banking promote micro and little businesses. Paying for products through the internet is one of their services.
2. How can I make payment using Caja Cusco?
- Go to Cyber.bet website, log into your account and click on “Deposit”.
- Choose Caja Cusco as your payment method. Insert the amount and a promotional bonus code if you have one. Click on “Pay”.
- You are in a checkout form, complete all your personal information and go “Next”.
- Now you will see a payment code. You have two options: you can pay it through your Caja Cusco Internet Banking or you can pay it with cash money going to your closest Caja Cusco branch office.
- Once the payment is done, the process is completed. Keep your receipts or electronic receipts.
3. Are there any fees associated with the Deposit?
There are no extra fees. The user must not pay more to use this method.
4. What currencies are supported by Caja Cusco?
It supports Peruvian Soles (PEN).
5. In which countries is Caja Cusco available?
It is available in Peru.
6. How long does it take to transfer money into my account?
As the payment process is finished, the new funds will appear in your account.
7. Is it safe to use Caja Cusco?
Yes. It reduces the financial tools necessary for these transactions which helps the online security and data privacy of the users.
8. Can I make a withdrawal using Caja Cusco?
Yes. This method is also available to do withdrawals.