1. What is Banco de Crédito?
It is the biggest bank and supplier leader of financial services in Peru. It has more than one hundred years in the banking market. It offers a lot of financial solutions for little, medium and big enterprises. One of these services is an online payment gateway.
2. How can I make payment using Banco de Crédito?
- Log into your Cyber.bet account and click on “Deposit”.
- Select Banco de Crédito as your payment method, put the amount and a promotional code if you have one. Click on “Pay”.
- Complete your personal information required, complete name, ID type and number. Check the amount and currency of the deposit at the top right. Go “Next”.
- On this supplier payment website a code has been generated. You can pay it through Banco de Crédito Internet Banking or you can pay it also with cash money in an office, agent or agency of Banco de Crédito. Don’t forget to bring your code.
- The payment process is completed. Keep your receipts or electronic vouchers.
3. Are there any fees associated with the Deposit?
There are no fees associated with this method.
4. What currencies are supported by Banco de Crédito?
It works with Peruvian Soles (PEN). If you want to use other currency through the Internet Banking, the system will internally do a conversion.
5. In which countries is Banco de Crédito available?
It is available only in Peru.
6. How long does it take to transfer money into my account?
As soon as the payment process ends, the funds will be credited to your account.
7. Is it safe to use Banco de Crédito?
Yes. It is a financial institution ranked as the best in Peru, all its online processes have secure protocols required to protect the user.
8. Can I make a withdrawal using Banco de Crédito?
No. It is just a payment method.