- What is Boleto?
Boleto is an online payment method based on vouchers. That is, you go to the store, pay in cash and get your Boleto voucher, which can be used to pay at Brazilian banks, participating stores, or through online banking and mobile banking apps.
- How can I make a payment using Boleto?
- Sign in and navigate to the "Deposit" section
- Choose Boleto from the payment methods
- Enter or select the amount you wish to deposit
- Enter your taxpayer registry number (CPF) and click "Pay"
- You'll be redirected to the page with the invoice ticket
- You need to either print out the ticket and pay the amount at your bank or post office, or follow the prompts and pay the ticket online
- If you choose to pay via your online bank, you can scan a barcode into your app to complete the payment
- Are there any fees associated with the Deposit?
Cyber.bet doesn't collect any charges for this method. However, Boleto may charge a 4% - 8% commission for processing certain transactions.
- What currencies are supported by Boleto?
Payments can only be made in BRL and USD.
- In which countries is Boleto available?
It’s only available in Brazil.
- How long does it take to transfer money into my account?
Boleto can take up to three business days for transactions to settle.
- Is it safe to use Boleto?
Regulated by the Central Bank of Brazil, Boleto is a secure banking method for processing online payments. With Boleto, you don’t need to link your bank account or card, as well as share personal details, which ensures additional security.
- Can I make a withdrawal using Boleto?
Yes, Boleto is available as a withdrawal option.