- What is SafetyPay?
SafetyPay is a secure payment system for online payments, transfers, and cross-border transactions. SafetyPay allows you to make payments online all over the world and pay directly through your local bank in your local currency. You do not need to open an account or register with SafetyPay. If your bank is a SafetyPay partner, SafetyPay is available on your online banking platform.
- How can I make a payment using SafetyPay?
- Log in and go to the "Deposit" area
- Choose a payment method - SafetyPay
- Enter or select the amount and hit "Pay"
- You'll be transferred to the SafetyPay website
- Once the SafetyPay page loads, choose between Internet Banking or Pay in Cash
- The system will provide a 6-digit code and further instructions
- You need to use this code to confirm the transaction
*Please note that the amount you entered in the Deposit section must be the exact amount you sent, either through transfer or in cash at a physical location. If the code or amount does not match, the transaction cannot be processed.
- Are there any fees associated with the Deposit?
There are no fees or additional charges when making deposits via SafetyPay.
- What currencies are supported by SafetyPay?
Any currency can be used to make deposits via SafetyPay. Even if your local currency is not supported, your payment will be automatically converted at the bank rate.
- In which countries is SafetyPay available?
SafetyPay solutions are available in the USA, Europe, Canada, and Latin America.
- How long does it take to transfer money into my account?
The amount will be credited to your account immediately.
- Is it safe to use SafetyPay?
ЅаfеtуРау guаrаntееѕ grеаtеr ѕесurіtу оf уоur trаnѕасtіоnѕ аnd anonymity, аѕ it dоеѕn't require уоur bаnkіng оr реrѕоnаl іnfоrmаtіоn.
- Can I make a withdrawal using SafetyPay?
No, it's only a payment method.