- What is INTERAC e-Transfer?
INTERAC e-Transfer is a simple, convenient, and reliable way of transferring money via online banking to the specified email address. If your banking institution supports this money transfer method, including most banks and credit societies in Canada, you can use it both for payments and withdrawals.
- How can I make a payment using INTERAC e-Transfer?
- Log in to your account and go to the "Deposit" tab
- Click on the INTERAC e-Transfer logo
- Input or select a deposit amount from the list
- You will be redirected to the INTERAC e-Transfer page
- Follow the instructions provided
- Make sure to save the recipient email Id and the message/tracking Id
- Log in to your online banking account
- Select INTERAC e-Transfer and make the payment
- You will receive an instant confirmation and will be redirected back to our website
- Are there any fees associated with the Deposit?
We do not charge any commission to receive such a payment. However, the INTERAC e-Transfer may apply a non-refundable fee of $1.50 for the transaction.
- What currencies are supported by INTERAC e-Transfer?
Transactions can only be made in Canadian dollars.
- In which countries is INTERAC e-Transfer available?
INTERAC e-Transfer is available only in Canada.
- How long does it take to transfer money into my account?
Usually, the money is credited within a few minutes; sometimes, it takes up to 15 minutes for the funds to arrive.
- Is it safe to use INTERAC e-Transfer?
INTERAC e-Transfer ensures multiple layers of security: encryption technology, confidential user IDs and passwords, secure login process, and secure questions and answers. All this makes the service one of the safest in the world.
- Can I make a withdrawal using INTERAC e-Transfer?
Yes, the INTERAC e-Transfer withdrawal method is available.