1. What is Caja Tacna?
The Caja Municipal de Ahorro y Crédito de Tacna SA is an institution of financial intermediation, with economic, administrative and financial autonomy. Banking institution specialized in micro finances, it is one of the most lucrative in Latin America. It offers a large variety of financial services and products being one of them an online gateway for payments on the internet.
2. How can I make payment using Caja Tacna?
- Log into your Cyber.bet account by clicking on the “Deposit” green button.
- Pick Caja Tacna as your payment method, insert the amount of the deposit and a promotional code if you have one. Click on “Pay”.
- Complete all your personal information, check the amount and the currency. Go “Next”.
- Now you are on your supplier website where a payment code has been generated. With these digits you can go to Caja Tacna Internet Banking and do the payment there, or you can do it with cash money going personally to a Caja Tacna Agency.
- The payment process has concluded. You can go back to Cyber.bet website to check your new funds.
3. Are there any fees associated with the Deposit?
No. There are no extra fees for the user.
4. What currencies are supported by Caja Tacna?
Caja Tacna supports the local currency, Peruvian Soles (PEN).
5. In which countries is Caja Tacna available?
It is available only in Peru.
6. How long does it take to transfer money into my account?
Once the payment process is completed, the funds are credited to your account immediately.
7. Is it safe to use Caja Tacna?
Yes. It promotes and benefits online operations for the user because it prevents sharing financial information with every payment gateway.
8. Can I make a withdrawal using Caja Tacna?
No. It is a method only for deposits.