- What is PIX?
PIX is an instant payment platform created and managed by the Brazilian monetary authority, the Central Bank of Brazil. The service allows clients to make rapid payments and transfers without using bank cards and disclosing sensitive data. To transfer or receive money, you need to use a special key instead of an account number or other personal information.
- How can I make a payment using PIX?
- Log in to your account
- Go to the "Deposit" section and select the "PIX" option
- Enter or select your deposit amount and specify CPF
- Click "Pay"
- You'll be transferred to the payment page, where a PIX QR code will be generated (a QR code expires, so make sure you make the payment on time)
- Scan the QR code with the help of the PIX app from your mobile phone
- Review the data and confirm the payment
- Funds will be credited to your account instantly
- Are there any fees associated with the Deposit?
The PIX system is free of cost to individuals; Cyber.bet charges no fees for this payment method as well.
- What currencies are supported by PIX?
PIX payments can be made in BRL currency only.
- In which countries is PIX available?
The service is only available in Brazil.
- How long does it take to transfer money into my account?
Transactions are confirmed instantly and processed to recipients within 2.5 seconds.
- Is it safe to use PIX?
Transactions via PIX are safe and secure. As operations are carried out directly by the Central Bank of Brazil, the company follows all protection regulations of Central Bank and General Data Protection Law, including encryption, additional authentication keys, fraud screening, anti-money laundering protocols, etc.
- Can I make a withdrawal using PIX?
Yes, it's possible to use PIX as a withdrawal option.