- What is an AstroPay Card?
AstroPay is a highly secure virtual prepaid card that allows you to complete your online transactions instantly and conveniently. A card can be bought via cash purchases, direct debits, and bank transfers.
- How can I make a payment using an AstroPay Card?
- Firstly, you need to obtain an AstroPay card on the official website
- Then, sign in to your account and go to the "Deposit" section
- Enter the amount you want to deposit and click "Pay"
- The AstroPay page will load
- Click "I already have an AstroPay card"
- Enter the AstroPay Card details
- Review the data and confirm the payment
- Are there any fees associated with the Deposit?
The system does not charge for depositing funds, nor does Cyber.bet.
- What currencies are supported by AstroPay Cards?
The payment system supports over 16 world currencies, including GBP, EUR, USD, BRL, ARS, THB, etc. Recently, the system has also added a few cryptocurrencies - BTC, LTC, and ETH.
- In which countries are AstroPay Cards available?
The service is available to users from more than 70 countries, about 10 of which are in the Latin American region (Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, Chile, etc.).
- How long does it take to transfer money into my account?
Funds arrive in an account almost immediately.
- Is it safe to use an AstroPay Card?
The service's compliance with all legal regulations in the respective jurisdictions proves its reliability. In addition, encryption certificates are used to ensure that data and funds are not compromised at any stage of their transfer. Also, AstroPay offers extra security and financial privacy – you don’t need to share your banking details with third-party sites.
- Can I make a withdrawal using an AstroPay Card?
Yes, AstroPay Card is available as a withdrawal option.