- What is Banco Original?
Banco Original is the first and only 100% digital bank in Brazil. In other words, it's a platform that operates in the Brazilian banking market and offers all kinds of services you might need from a bank, but entirely on a digital basis.
- How can I make a payment using Banco Original?
- Log in to your account
- Navigate to the Deposit section
- Select the "Banco Original" payment method by clicking on the logo
- Enter your CPF
- You will then be provided with the recipient's bank details, which should be used to make your deposit
- Click the "Transfer" button to be directed to the Banco Original website
- Log in to your online banking and submit your payment
- Once complete, the amount will be credited to your betting account upon receipt
- Are there any fees associated with the Deposit?
Cyber.bet doesn't apply any additional commissions for this payment method. Banco Original does charge fees that correspond to each user's profile. To learn about fees, follow this link https://www.original.com.br/docs/important-documents/Principais-Beneficios.pdf
- What currencies are supported by Banco Original?
Banco Original supports only BRL.
- In which countries is Banco Original available?
Banco Original is an entirely Brazilian service.
- How long does it take to transfer money into my account?
Money transfer processes may take up to 4 hours.
- Is it safe to use Banco Original?
The service guarantees its users a high level of security. The funds deposited in the bank are protected by the Credit Guarantee Fund (FGC). Another layer of security lies in the state-of-the-art technological measures applied by Banco Original. Each user goes through facial biometrics and signature recognition. Mobile or desktop applications rely on encryption and token for transaction validation.
- Can I make a withdrawal using Banco Original?
Yes, Banco Original is available as a withdrawal option.