- What is ecoPayz?
ecoPayz - one of the largest electronic payment systems, which provides services for transferring and storing funds electronically all over the world. With a single online ecoPayz account, you can make deposits, withdrawals, and money transfers with no need to disclose your bank account and submit your credit history for verification.
- How can I make a payment using ecoPayz?
- Log in to your account
- Go to the replenishment section ("Deposits")
- Write down the deposit amount and click "Pay"
- You'll be transferred to the ecoPayz page
- Sign in to your ecoPayz account and input the required info
- Review the transaction details
- Confirm the payment
- Once the payment is complete, you will receive a notification
- Are there any fees associated with the Deposit?
For our part, we don't impose any fees for this method; however, ecoPayz may charge an additional commission of up to 10%, the exact amount depends on your country and the deposit options available to you in your area. For more information, visit the ecoPayz website.
- What currencies are supported by ecoPayz?
ecoPayz supports multiple currencies such as Indian Rupees, British Pound Sterling, US Dollar, Canadian dollar, and Euro.
- In which countries is ecoPayz available?
The service is available almost all over the world.
- How long does it take to transfer money into my account?
The money will appear in your account instantly.
- Is it safe to use ecoPayz?
ecoPayz uses the latest security and fraud protection technologies and procedures, including KYC principle and SSL encryption. The service uses the highest standards of data protection (PCI and DSS), complying with all security requirements for the payment card industry. You may rest assured that your money and information remain secure, and sensitive data is not disclosed to third parties, even when you pay directly on the websites.
- Can I make a withdrawal using ecoPayz?
Unfortunately, it is not possible to pay out winnings via ecoPayz.