- What is cryptocurrency?
Cryptocurrency is virtual money, which, unlike fiat money, has no physical form. The unit of such currency is "coin". It is used as traditional money, including storage, transfer to third parties, and payment for goods or services. Unlike an electronic wallet, cryptocurrency is based on a complex cryptographic algorithm (the computational practice of encoding and decoding data). The operation principle of digital coins is based on an open data transfer protocol. Digital currency is protected against counterfeiting and duplication, and its quantity and emission are strictly limited.
- How can I make a payment using cryptocurrency?
- Log in to your profile and click on the "Deposit" button
- Select your country from the menu
- Select your preferred cryptocurrency and specify the deposit amount
- After selecting the amount, press "Pay"
- You'll be transferred to the invoice page
- Go to your crypto wallet
- Copy the address specified in the invoice and paste it into your wallet
- Please note that if you send an amount other than the invoice amount, it may lead to the loss of your funds; also, please be careful when specifying payment notes
- Finalize the payment by pressing the “Send” button in your wallet
- Are there any fees associated with the Deposit?
There are no fees associated with cryptocurrency deposits.
- What cryptocurrencies are supported?
- Bitcoin (BTC)
- Ethereum (ETH)
- Dogecoin (DOGE)
- Litecoin (LTC)
- Tether (USDT)
- Ripple (XRP)
- Binance coin (BNB)
- Bitcoin cash (BCH)
- In which countries is cryptocurrency available?
Cryptocurrency is available almost worldwide, however, there are some countries where its use is restricted or illegal: China, Bangladesh, Russia, Egypt, Morocco, Nigeria, Bolivia, Ecuador, Qatar, Turkey, and Vietnam.
- How long does it take to transfer crypto funds into my account?
When making deposits in cryptocurrency, the processing time is instant.
- Is it safe to pay in cryptocurrency?
All transactions in cryptocurrency are absolutely safe and anonymous. The Crypto wallet number is in no way associated with the holder's identity or linked to personal data and banking details. Encryption algorithms, blockchain, and computing power make it difficult to hack or tamper with data.
- Can I make a withdrawal using cryptocurrency?
Yes, you can withdraw your funds in cryptocurrencies.