- What is Bank Transfer?
A bank transfer is an electronic transfer of funds from one bank account to another or a system capable of receiving financial assets. It is a secure method that can be used locally or internationally. You can either visit your bank physically or use online banking to make a transaction.
- How can I make a payment using Bank Transfer?
- Log in to your account
- Go to the "Deposit" tab
- Select the "Bank transfer" method
- Specify the deposit amount and click "Pay"
- Select the bank you have an account with
- Fill in all the necessary data, review and click "Confirm"
- A unique transaction ID will be created, please record this for future reference
- Are there any fees associated with the Deposit?
Cyber.bet doesn't charge any commissions for the transfer, however, the banks may impose some additional fees.
- What currencies are supported by Bank Transfer?
You can make transfers in any currency.
- What banks are supported by Bank Transfer?
You can use Bank CIMB Niaga, Maybank, RHB Bank, Hong Leong Bank Berhad, Public Bank Berhad, AmBank accounts to deposit.
- How long does it take to transfer money into my account?
It can take up to 5 business days to process the transaction.
- Is it safe to use Bank Transfer?
It's one of the safest options, as you don't provide any of your financial details to third parties. Banks provide a high level of encryption and security for all transactions. So, if you're worried about security, banks are your best choice - you can easily track where the money goes and make sure it arrives at its "destination".
- Can I make a withdrawal using Bank Transfer?
Yes, you can withdraw funds via Bank Transfer.